Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sorry & Thanks

I'm so sorry. It have been more than one month, I'm not updating my blog. My beloved brother pass away last month. (al-Fatihah). Here I want to say a thousand thanks to all my relatives and friends that been so supportive. All your supports means a lot to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I've made a card to show my appreciations to all of you.


This card also fits the criteria for 4 challenges that I take part:

  1. There's Magic in The Air - images
  2. Truly Scrumptious - sketches
  3. SPCC - colour (crushed curry, really rust, always artichoke)
  4. Digital Tuesday - things with wings
Love,

8 comments:

Lora said...

This is lovely. So sorry to hear about your brother.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
Lora x
p.s I have some candy on my blog just now if you would like to pop over and check it out

Danielle said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Your card is wonderful!
So glad you were able to join us at SPCC this week. I will keep you in my thoughts!

Nina said...

love the pp you chose and all the exra pumpkins you cut out and placed around and I love how you cut out your goose on the left outside the image! lovely fall card

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

So sorry to hear about your brother. Your card is lovely! Love your coloring of the card---just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Sharon said...

A beautiful card for Autumn, the colours are lovely. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous!!!
I love your coloring!!!
Thanks you for playing with us @ Digital Tue!
blessings, Maria

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! I love the fall images!

Emily said...

this makes me ready for thanksgiving. Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

 
template by yummylolly.com