Sunday, April 1, 2012

Belated Birthday...


This card I make for my friend Nurullizah. Her birthday was on 24th. March. It's a little bit late and hope that she forgive me...
"Dear Izah, I wish I could turn back time and see the smile on your face, when I could have wished you on your real Birthday. Sorry I'm late. Belated Happy Birthday mate..."

Challenge :
  1. Image - Meljens Design - Anything goes
  2. Negative die-cutting - CASE Study
  3. Die cuts - Cardmadfairy
  4. The 3 R's Challenge - Rosettes, Ribbons, and Rhinestones - Die Cuttin Divas
  5. Monochromatic - Craft your passion
  6. Sketch - By LORi Designs

Love,


6 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card. Love the different colors blue you used, Nice embossing.
Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Katie Butler said...

Great card! I love the embossed paper and the little flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge.

Sheila said...

I am certain your friend will have love d this as I do. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days this time, Sheila:)X

Jean Martin said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors you've chosen. Those rosettes are beautiful! I can never make those as lovely as these! Thank for joining us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Marlena Peduzzi said...

What a wonderful birthday card! So glad you could join us at Meljen's Designs!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super sweet card, gorgeous colours! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week!! xx

 
template by yummylolly.com